Why People Choose Us
At Vatsalya Hospital we look into the small needs of a patient including a 24 hour Pharmacy & Cafeteria to make his stay as comfortable as possible. We are empanelled with nearly 38 TPA’s to offer cashless treatment to medically insured patients. We have a dedicated team for this to make it a hassle free experience of the insured patients.
Varanasi is the draining area of the patients from many small towns like Ghazipur, Jaunpur, Azamgarh, Balia, Maunathbhanjan, Mirzapur, Bhadohi, Chandauli, Sasaram, Moahania and Bhabhua. It is the HUB of medical facilities of Purvanchal. But it is very very unfortunate that it is lagging far behind the facilities available in the metro cities.
Few years ago most of the patients had to run to Delhi for their joint replacement. Even after the surgery follw-up treatment is even more difficult, because every time that patient had to go to Delhi if he/she develops any problem. After opening of the Vatsalya Hospital now Patient need not to go to Metros. This Hospital is situated at Bhojubeer (Near Kutchehry) , the heart of the holy city Varanasi.
Hospital is fully air conditioned and equipped with all latest medical equipments. The hospital is having private deluxe room, semiprivate rooms, general ward, I.C.U, Modular operation theatre, Digital X-ray, Lab., Medical store and ambulance facility.
This hospital is enabled with CCTV cameras in all the areas. It is continuously monitored by well trained staffs. If any patient or attendant faces any problem it becomes obvious in the camera and the concern person is informed without delay.
It is the special clinic of its type where all types of arthritis patients are treated on weeked. A special team of Orthopaedic Surgeon, Rheumatologist, Pain consultant and Physiotherapist take care of pa... View Details
Hospital has dedicated ICU and high end imaging modalities and Ultra clean Operation Theatre with fully loaded OPMI PENTERO of CARL ZEISS having facilities of Image Insertion from CT & MRI and Angiography and NEUROENDOSCPES of Karl Storz makes it possible to perform complex surgeries with precision endoscopic surgeries that not only minimize the number of days of hospital stay but also deliver the highest level of care and cure.Vatsalya Hospital With highly skilled & experienced team of Neuro surgeons manages wide range of neurological ailments.
- â–º Head Injuries, spinal injuries
- â–º Brain Tumours, Aneurysms
- â–º Spinal Cord & Disc Lesions Aneurysms
- â–º Endoscopic Neuro Surgeries for brain & spine
The highlights of the Neurosurgery facilities available.
- â–º Neuroendoscopy System/
- â–º Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) system
- â–º There is a new technique ‘Percutaneous Vertebroplasty’ for relieving pain due to collapsed vertebrae, wherein only a needle is placed, under guidance, into the fractured vertebrae for injection of the bone cement.
- â–º We are introducing for the first time in India a new micro ultrasonic hand piece (micro pen) for Neuroendoscopic surgery.
- â–º Ultrasonic dissector/aspirator
- â–º Sonoca 300 is the latest ultrasonic dissector/aspirator used in Neurosurge... View Details
Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery:
Making You Look Better and Feel Better. Highly qualified and experienced Plastic Surgeons of the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic SurgeryThe department is in the forefront of plastic reconstructive & Aesthetic surgery research and the Indian journal of plastc surgery pubmed journal in published from our department.The Facilities Available in our department is:
- â–º Micro vascular Surgery including reconstruction after trauma,replantation
- â–º Reconstructive surgery by post burn complicated deformity and pre patterned microvascular flaps for cosmetic reconstruction.
- â–º Hand surgery-trauma,birthdefects,tumours and infection
- â–º Cranio-maxillo facial surgery-for trauma, tumor and congenital anomalies
- â–º Follicular unit micro hair transplant for baldness
- â–º Cosmetic Surgery – Liposuction, face lift, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), Endoscopic cosmetic surgies& other cosmetic procedures and endoscopic flap harvest
- â–º Reconstructive surgeries after cancer ablation in head & neck, breast, soft tissues, bones, oesophagus and penis
- â–º State of art management of Burns
- â–º Occuloplastic Surgery-cosmetic surgeries around the eyes.
The department is funished with:
- â–º ZEISS OPMI Vario advance Microscopes
- â–º Karl Storz’s E... View Details
Department of Urology :
The Department of urology provides state-of-the-art patient care and facilities for diagnosis and management of all types of urological disorders. Following facilities are available in each subspecialty for diagnosis and management of various urological disorders.Endourology:
Procedures like PCNL, Ureteroscopy, TUR of prostate, bladder tumours, endoscopic removal of bladder stones, and optical internal urethrotomy, are done regularly as standard of care.P.C.N.L (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy) for large kidney stones:
This method is very good for large stone more than 2 cm. In this method after giving anesthesia stone is removed through a small hole by using nephroscope. Patients usually require hospitalization for only 2 to 3 days. Advantages: no large surgical incision, minimal bleeding, less pain and early return to work.
URSL (Ureterorenosocpic Lithotripsy) for ureteric stones:
This method is very good for stone in the ureter. In this method after giving anesthesia a small endoscope is passed through the urinary passage into the ureter and stone is fragmented into small pieces which are removed by endoscope. Patients usually discharged from the hospital next day.
PCLT (Percutaneous Cystolithotripsy) and Cystolitholapaxy for bladder stones:
In this method after giving anesthesia a small endoscope is passed through the urinary passage or directly thorough the small hole made over the bladder. Even very la... View Details